This stylish boutique hotel with 4 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms is a recently completely restored 200 year old colonial villa. Tabula Rasa Villa is a luxury ‘hide-out’ great to be used to host small&personal yoga retreats.
After the daily yoga, either in the villa large open living area, or the lush tropical garden, you can choose to relax at the pool and the various terraces or to visit the;
– most beautiful beaches of South-West Sri Lanka and it’s beach clubs (5-10min.)
– Unawatuna beach (15min) and many shops and restaurants on and near the beach
– Galle Fort, the Unesco Heritage Site (20min.). Colonial town with lovely shops and restaurants.
– The famous Kogalle Stilt Fishermen (10 min.)
– Kogalle boat tour (8 min.)
– Turtle sanctuary (6 min.)
– Turtle beach (10 min.) with cozy restaurant
– Weligama (15 min.) surfing
– Mirissa (45 min) Whale watching
– Udawale National Park with its elephants and crocodiles (2 hours)
– Yala National Park with its jaguars (3 hours)
The hotel can organize airport pick-up and drop-off by our experienced, English speaking driver and arrange short trips when requested.
The friendly local team serve you breakfast, lunch and diner and will always do their utmost to make your stay as nice as possible.
The Dutch owners, who also live in Galle, can always be contacted when needed.