ISTMO is the ideal retreat center to host a yoga retreat in Latin America. Dedicated customer service from the owners, delicious food, beach and jungle location close to Panama City, and proximity to diverse tropical environments makes ISTMO the perfect place to host a group retreat.
Our retreat center has 7 individual bungalows, each with its own porch, private bathroom, pillow-top orthopedic mattresses and luxurious linens, air condition and hot water. We can house a total of 22 people.
Our facilities are steps away from a secluded and beautiful black and white sand Pacific Beach. The onsite facilities include:
- A beautiful 860 square foot yoga studio surrounded by jungle.
- A fleet of SUP boards to accommodate your Stand-up-paddle boarding needs.
- A family dining area with an adjoining bar that overlooks the property.
- An air-conditioned Common Room.
- A short hiking trail through the forest and around the spring fed pond that is home to a family of dwarf caimans.
- A walking beautiful labyrinth surrounded by jungle. Labyrinth walking is an ancient practice used by many different faiths for contemplation, prayer, and spiritual centering.
- Our property is dotted with areas, including our main Rancho, that is perfect to relax or meditate in silence. These areas are always open to our guests. The main Rancho, has wi-fi access.
ISTMO Yoga and Adventure Retreat was designed specifically for heart-based entrepreneurs and travel professionals looking to create a custom-crafted, life-changing retreat experience for their clients.
Our Retreat Packages include all meals, free stay for the retreat leader, airport transfer, use of all our facilities, use of SUP boards, and detailed attention from the owners and staff.
Add-ons include Cloud-Forrest hiking, visits to local markets, SUP tours to mangroves and mountain lagoons, tours of indigenous villages, Panama City Tours, massages, and a lot more.
Contact us and we will personally provide the support and care necessary to help you bring about transformation in your clients/students.