We believe that all travel experiences should be good, make good, and do good.
Peacock Pavilions is a handmade, artisanal boutique hotel in an olive grove on the outskirts of Marrakech. Part of the M.Montague offerings, Peacock Pavilions was designed and built by an American author, blogger and designer, Maryam Montague, and her American husband, Chris Redecke.
The hotel, like the rest of M.Montague brand, supports Project Soar, a non-profit organization established the couple to empower local Moroccan girls through art and sports, as well as health and English language education.
Maryam, her husband, and two children continue to live at Peacock Pavilions where they share their own slice of a Marrakesh oasis with resident peacocks Maurice, Persephone and Gigi, five cats, one mischievous yellow lab, and any guests lucky enough to be stopping through.
We designed and built Peacock Pavilions, with retreats in mind.
Peacock Pavilions is Marrakech’s leading location for retreats. We have hosted dozens of retreats, including yoga, pilates, meditation, dance, photography, sculpture, jewelry-making, styling, textile-making, drawing/painting, life coaching, business masterminds, and much more. The location makes it the perfect place for learning and enrichment.
Set in an old olive grove, and with abundant amenities, a retreat at Peacock Pavilions will leave indelible memories of Moroccan beauty. It’s the ideal destination for retreat leaders and students who love travel and who want to share their expertise or learn in an exotic, inspirational setting.
For each retreat, we offer:
- An open air tented retreat space equipped with mats & yoga blocks, or tables and chairs
- A projector & screen for indoor viewings/power point presentations
- Tailored menu planning, including vegetarian and vegan options
- Personalized add on events, such as cocktail receptions and wine tastings
- On site cultural experiences, such as Moroccan henna, fire breathers, and belly dancers
- Support for off-site experiences, including Marrakech guided tours, day trips to the seaside or Atlas Mountains, Moroccan cooking classes, spa visits and more
- Native English itinerary planning and logistical support
- Advertising on our website and social media channels