The Bali Mandala is an inspiring place of hospitality and serenity for groups and seminars from all over the world for years, e.g. USA, Australia and Europe.
“We visited the Bali Mandala as co-organizers of a dance and meditation retreat. We could lose 100,000 words about the place, the location, the people, the food, the mood, the energy and last but not least about Gisela and Rainer … We’re coming again !!! – No more comment :)” Eduardo and Stephanie from Surya Soul, Switzerland.
Some facts about us as the perfect venue for your retreats and yoga groups:
The group room has an area of about 140 square meters. It is equipped with a professional sound system, including a microphone and connections for iPods or laptops, a TV, and a DVD player. Furthermore, it offers a flipchart, yoga mats and props, meditation cushions and mattresses as well as chairs if needed.
- The group room is freely available for groups and seminars upon request
- We are happy to provide booking benefits for group leaders
- We offer single-, double-, and twin bedrooms, all providing the same standard and facilities.
- Our restaurant provides vegetarian and vegan food (alongside non-vegetarian dishes for individual guests)
- Groups can book with half- or full board.
- We are pleased to offer free advertising opportunities for your group/seminar and include it in our digital activities.
- We offer tours and activities and are happy to help you to take part of non-touristical balinese cultural ceremonies (if they take place in that time)
- There are special wellness and spa conditions for groups.
Kitchen, Food and Restaurant
Ayurveda inspired kitchen, delicious vegetarian and vegan meals including tofu, tempeh. Also chicken (local market) and fresh fish from local fishermen if required.
11 bungalows with 16 rooms. Due to environmental reasons, we refrain from the use of refrigerators and air-conditioning in our rooms and choose to equip them with fans and mosquito nets instead.
Swimming pool, lounge, tropical garden, snorkeling reef, stand up paddeling
Wifi, swimming pool, fire place
We use glass bottles instead of plastic, straws out of corn starch, organic cleaning agents, and are dedicated to waste separation and prevention. The school, which we founded eight years ago for the children of the village, offers workshops and courses on the subject of environmental education and sustainability and is an active member of “Trash Hero“, a worldwide non-profit movement organisa