Are you a RETREAT ORGANIZER in search of a first-class Costa Rica luxury villa with phenomenal ocean views? Vista Hermosa Estate is the ultimate luxury vacation villa for your Costa Rican retreat.
Located in Manuel Antonio, this property has taken center stage as one of the most distinguished, architecturally crafted homes in the region. This stunning four-story estate with a unique floor plan embodies Costa Rican elegance. Situated in an impeccably centralized location of town, this luxury villa is immersed in tropical vegetation with breathtaking ocean views from every floor.
Please have a look at our promo video: Vista Hermosa Estate Video
ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Vista Hermosa Estate – a magnificent Costa Rican luxury villa, a Bali-Contemporary inspired luxury villa with 180-degree spectacular ocean views. Situated on two acres of prime tropical forest, this stunning villa takes every advantage of its picture-perfect location with a design that showcases the surrounding tropical scenery. Known to have the best ocean views in Manuel Antonio, have a look for yourself: Vista Hermosa Gallery. The amazing ocean view over the Costa Rican jungle with colorful birds flying, monkeys jumping from tree to tree, while listening to the sounds of the ocean will have you in Zen mode immediately after arriving. See Macaws at Vista Hermosa and Toucans Visiting Vista Hermosa Estate. Surrounded by wildlife, Vista Hermosa is well known for troops of monkeys visiting our top floor almost daily: Daily Monkey Visits.
We have two great areas in our villa where yoga can be performed overlooking the Costa Rican jungle, both with breathtaking ocean views;
- 1st is our dedicated yoga area located on the 3rd level for groups up to 12 people: Yoga Area
- 2nd is our open event area located on the top floor. This area is quite a bit larger than our yoga area and can accommodate up to 24+ people: Open Event Area
Vista Hermosa is a perfect location for events and has hosted many successful retreats & beautiful weddings. Since opening our doors in Dec of 2016, our venue has hosted many successful retreats. We have become one of the most sought after venues in Manuel Antonio for Retreat Organizers. So far in 2019, we have hosted 4 retreats with additional 10 retreats booked for future dates in 2019 & 2020.
The highlight of Vista Hermosa is our top floor oasis where the entire floor is dedicated to a phenomenal entertaining area with mesmerizing views. Featuring a three-sided infinity edge pool, outdoor kitchen with standalone icemaker, barbecue grill, outdoor lounge/event area with 60″ Smart TV, large balconies, and two restrooms. A large great room is also situated on this incredible top level with floor to ceiling 3-sided glass walls, 3-retractable sliding glass door sets creating a tropical outdoor ambiance, fully equipped kitchen with standalone icemaker & wine fridge, living room, dining area, Large 50″ Smart TV, Air Conditioning, and a huge covered balcony. Our top floor truly is a quintessential gathering spot to socialize with family and friends. A magical place to enjoy the golden time of day!
This magnificent four-story luxury estate is constructed into the side of a hill. The parking lot and main entrance are located between the top and middle levels. Because guests enter the villa at a higher floor, anyone with restricted stair climbing ability should have no problem sleeping in one of the three bedrooms located on the middle floor, then climb one level of stairs to the top floor entertaining area. View a video of entering Vista Hermosa Estate.
One of the focal points of Vista Hermosa is our private beach trail. Vista Hermosa is one of the few properties in Manuel Antonio with its own private beach trail. A wildlife filled 10-minute jungle path to the marvelous main beach of Manuel Antonio called Playa Espadilla Norte, a very beautiful white sand beach! On the path to this top-rated beach, you can come across sloths, toucans, or monkeys. Picture of Beach Trail & Trail End
Vista Hermosa was designed for large groups of multiple families or friends. Everyone under one roof, enjoying each other’s company with the amenities of a 5-star hotel…and then some. You will find having your entire group stay in a large villa that includes a private gourmet chef, maids, and a concierge is much more intimate and enjoyable than an all-inclusive resort. To ensure our guest’s experience is nothing short of extraordinary, we only rent our villa to one group at a time.
Reviews from Retreat Organizers;
8 Bedrooms | Sleeps 24 | 11,000 Sq/Ft
Each of the eight bedrooms at Vista Hermosa has ocean views and an en-suite bathroom. A total of 4 King and 8 Queen beds. All beds are true to size 1-piece King and Queen beds, very comfortable. See our Villa Floor Plan for bed size and locations or our photo layout for room locations: Picture of Room Layout Locations
2 Master Suites: Rooms #1 & #4
- Each with en-suite bathrooms with Double-Sink Vanity, 1 king bed, 2 balconies. One ocean-facing balcony, the other facing the jungle.
Room # 7 | Studio Apartment
- Includes en-suite bathroom with Double-Sink Vanity, 1 king bed, a Full Kitchen, Living Room Area, Washer & Dryer, and Balcony.
Room # 8 | 1 Bedroom Apartment
- Includes en-suite bathroom with Double-Sink Vanity, 1 king bed, a Full Kitchen and Separate Living Room, 2 AC units.
4 Regular Bedrooms: Rooms #2, #3, #5, & #6
- Each room includes en-suite bathroom with Double-Sink Vanity, shared balcony, and 2 queen beds.
TV Room – Optional 9th bedroom
- The lower level TV Room can be used as a 9th bedroom (does not include a private bathroom or closet). Portable beds can be located in this room: Photo of TV Room
INCLUDED SERVICES – Link to Services – Vista Hermosa
Chef Services – Chef Javier
We would not be considered First-Class luxury estate without including your own very personal Gourmet Chef to prepare 2 meals per day (food and beverage costs are separate, as well as special pricing for any event). When you arrive, no one in your group will need to shop, cook or clean – as your personal Chef will do it all at savings to you. This includes purchasing only the freshest ingredients from local vendors, butchers, and fisherman; a typical function otherwise handled by Restaurants.
- Chef services include up to 2-meals per day. Normally breakfast and dinner.
- A third meal (lunch) can be added for a cost of $150 per day for the entire group. Most tours provide a lunch.
- Prior to arrival, guests notify our concierge of a chosen dinner (for when they arrive at the house), and a breakfast for the following morning from the Chef’s menu. The Chef will present store receipts to guests for the reimbursement of food costs (typically completed by the following day). Guests reimburse the Chef in US cash dollars.
Guests can add anything to their list of items to be purchased at the store by their Chef. This includes snacks, soft drinks, and alcohol. Costs for these items will be reimbursed to the Chef (as with food). Given this convenience, guests won’t need to step foot into a grocery or liquor store.
- The food costs for your stay will typically average between $24-$30 per person/per day. This estimate covers a daily breakfast and dinner. As tastes in drinks individually vary for everyone, it is difficult to gauge and offer cost estimates in advance.
- The Chef can accommodate any guests who have certain food allergies.
- For reservations with 7 nights or more, guests will choose one day where the chef will only prepare breakfast for your group. Guests can enjoy dinner at one of the many fine restaurants in Manuel Antonio that evening.
PERSONAL CONCIERGE AND VACATION PLANNER
- Exclusive Concierge and Vacation Coordinator will contact you after you have booked a reservation and start your pre-arrival planning. At this time, she will assist with all arrangements pertaining to your transportation, from San Jose airport to Manuel Antonio; arrange all excursions/activities with certified and reputable companies; coordinate small events; procure your special requested items to be available at the Property upon your arrival (beer, water, snacks, etc.); includes all other requests to ensure your vacation stay is nothing short of relaxing and stress-free. Your personal assistant will essentially help you to plan the most perfect luxury beach vacation.
- Schedule your first dinner upon arrival and breakfast the following morning.
- Guests will communicate directly with our chef directly for all other meals.
- Pre-stocking – Arrange any items you request to have pre-stocked in the villa upon your arrival such as snacks, soft drinks or beer.
Daily Maid Service – 2 Full-Time Maids
- Daily Maid Service included (except Sundays)
- Personal laundry service is available twice weekly or upon request.
Private Onsite Security Guard
- On-site private security guard patrols the Estate nightly, from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.
Extra cost (advance notice may be required)
- Chef service for any event In-house
- Yoga Instructor
- Villa pre-stocking
- Food & Beverages
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions.
- Social events permitted upon request only with an event site fee. The site fee amount depends on the number in attendance. The max number in attendance for any event is 50. An event planner/coordinator approved by Vista Hermosa is required for an event with 25 in attendance or more.
- The maximum number of guests is limited to the number of persons stated in the Max Occupancy description of the rental agreement. Cost for additional guests is $75 per person, per night. No additional guests are allowed to stay in the Residence without prior written consent from Vista Hermosa Estate.
INCLUDED AMENITIES – Link to Amenities – Vista Hermosa
- Ceiling fans in all rooms, Master Bathrooms, Kitchen and covered outdoor areas.
- Ceiling fans over every individual bed
- Optional massage/spa service available
- Air conditioning in every room
- Daily maid service
- Top floor wedding/event area, large enough to hold 50+ guest
- Personal Concierge services
- Private onsite Security Guard daily from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am
- Entire Villa has its own water purification system
- Beach access – private trail through the forest
- Sound System with several options to play music: wall mounted iPad, Bluetooth, or hardwired to a personal device
- Every room has a blue tooth enabled sound system
- 12 large TV’s throughout all with smart TV features such as Netflix
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Yoga Mats and Yoga Blocks
- 5 Ice Makers – 2 Freestanding & 3 small
- 3 sets of washing machine and dryers
- Fully gated property
- LP Gas Generator will automatically turn on and powers the house during power failures, quite typical in Manuel Antonio
- Iron and ironing board in each bedroom
- Beach accessories are provided, they include beach umbrellas, beach toys, boogie boards, and ice chests. Surfboards are readily available for rent on the beach
- 2 outdoor sand showers located near the entrance
- Personal safes in each bedroom
- 1 Portable baby crib
- 4 portable beds
- Parking for 7 cars
- House is located on a paved road.
Airport Transportation – San Jose International Airport (SJO)
- Shuttles are the most popular option for getting around. Let one of our professional drivers pick you up at the airport in a comfortable and spacious van for an easy introduction to Costa Rica. Walk out of the airport into a waiting van, and start relaxing and enjoying the views right away. The drive is approximately 2.5 – 3 hours, and the driver is happy to stop along the way for sightseeing, fruit stands, or lunch.. The Shuttle driver will wait at the airport exit holding a sign with your name; with a shuttle reserved with plenty of room for your group and everyone’s luggage. We only hire shuttle services that have the comfiest, late model air-conditioned vehicles: Traveling to Vista Hermosa Estate
The Wonderful Beach Town of Manuel Antonio
Where the jungle meets the sea! The beach town of Manuel Antonio is a charm. Situated on rolling hills, drawing tourists to its breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, surrounding lush tropical jungle, gorgeous beaches, wildlife, parasailing, and surfing… to plenty of restaurants, nightlife, sportfishing, and don’t forget about the one-of-a-kind Manuel Antonio National Park. Also, Manuel Antonio is centrally located for all the best tours and excursions Costa Rica has to offer such as white water rafting, zip lining, hikes to beautiful waterfalls, ATV tours, parasailing, catamaran tours, etc….There is also a world-class marina 10-minutes away in Quepos (Marina Pez Vela), famous for sportfishing. You can find more information about Manuel Antonio here; Why Manuel Antonio
We use refillable shampoo, conditioner, hand soap bottles. The entire villa has its own water purification system, no use of bottled water.