St Gertrude’s Monastery

Prayer awakens. Justice impels. Compassion acts.
+1 208-962-3224
$200 or more per night/participant
Facebook

In the 1920’s the present Monastery of St. Gertrude was built, hewn from blue porphyry stone which was quarried from the hill behind it. The chapel is now on the National Register of Historic Places. By the time the new convent was completed and dedicated to St. Gertrude the Great, the Benedictine Sisters were engaged in many works for the Church.

Amenities:
  • Internet Access
  • Be the first to comment.

    Keuterville Road 465
    Cottonwood 83522 ID US
    Get directions