Still Waters. This is where we hold space for groups that are doing important work. This is the place for people to unplug, think, create, do the inner healing work, connect with nature and each other.
An artist-owned bed & breakfast retreat center with your hosts, Tao & Amy LaBossiere.
Still Waters is nestled among 100 acres of conservation forest and a private, 12-acre pond. We offer artfully appointed, rustic and comfortable lodging and retreats for small groups and individuals/couples.
- Newly built main house with five guest rooms and 3.5 baths
- Outdoor water-view dining deck
- Two seasonal, unplugged waterfront cottages
- Art & Yoga studio with massage room
- Private hiking trail in 100 acres of forest with art & sculpture
- Sunrise yoga platform
• Mid-week Bed & Breakfast Retreats • Monthly R&R Retreats • Small Group Weekends • Small Wedding Weekends